Friday, June 27, 2014

Peace Yoga Retreat May 2014.

A few weekends ago my husband and I were fortunate enough to spend the weekend on retreat with the wonderful Peace Yoga. This is the most soul nourishing, heart filling experience I have been on.





I try to practice yoga when I can as it makes Me feel better, helps me be a better mum and wife and gives my body and soul the love to deserves.

The weekend starts with a  magical welcoming ceremony and dinner, all vegetarian and all cooked with love by the hosts.



Mornings are always in silence till a certain time. As a parent mornings are such havoc, talking the mite you get out of bed, rushing around feeding everyone else before you are even ready to wake up. So to have silence from the moment you wake up is blissful.

Meditation walks, yoga, bush walks and did I mention the beautiful food. For an extra fee you can indulge in a massage, which who wouldn't want one. You meet all types of people, and learn so many new wonderful things.

The release ceremony is breathtaking, I won't share what we do its something you must experience for yourself.
Sunrise from the best of all lookout, after passing the Antarctic Beeches trees. Which gives you a glimpse at how important our Eco system and protection of our habitat is.



The accommodation is modest but perfect. The sounds of nature make it so peaceful and whimsical.

To top it all of you gate the most perfect weekend of soul nourishing yoga. Learning new breathing techniques, how to balance your life, how to love and give love and also how to keep yourself feeling great.

I have so much love and respect for this retreat and hope to be going every year!


No comments:

Post a Comment